Testimonials & Reviews

4.92/5

Los Gatos Dermatology

Cosmetic Dermatologists located in Los Gatos, CA

4.92/5 Star Rating
523 total reviews

Los Gatos Dermatology always appreciates feedback from our valued patients. To date, we’re thrilled to have collected 523 reviews with an average rating of 4.92 out of 5 stars. Please read what others are saying about Los Gatos Dermatology below, and as always, we would love to collect your feedback.

Carl L.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 04/30/21
Evaluation of possible cancer broths on back & chest. Good experience as usual with Dr Saal
Alicia S.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 04/19/21
Dr. Saal and his staff are amazing. Very friendly and thorough. I would highly recommend :)
Kim S.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 04/09/21
I have been with Dr.Seal's Office more than3 years ,very satisfied
Tram L.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 04/01/21
I love dr Saal he always know exactly what to do for my skin.
Dheena K.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 03/20/21
Dr Saal and his office staff are knowledgeable and courteous. I have been a patient for many years and would recommend them.
Phuong N.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 01/27/21
Everything were good but only wait time were so long more than half an hour .
Joan K.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 01/13/21
He takes the time to explain thoroughly. He actually teaches...which is what few Doctors do these days. Bravo...excellent physician....I feel blessed to have Dr. Saal medical expertise.
Christine B.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 12/04/20
Dr Saal and his staff are amazing. Always helpful and friendly.
Chi Van N.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/17/20
I have been having fungus on my toe nails in the past 15 years. I have been trying laser, taking off toe nails by one dermatologist, ancient Chinese ointment but nothing worked. Dr. Saal told me to file my toe nails and put some fungus cream on every other day and it worked about 90% and today he used laser to burn the rest 10% of the fungus on my toe nails and it did not hurt at all. I highly recommend Dr Saal for fungus treatment on the toe nails.
Kim D.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/12/20
Dr. Saal is very knowledgeable and kind. The entire staffs are very friendly and professional.
Debra V.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/10/20
I recently got my lips and nasolabial folds injected with dermal filler by Cam. She did an amazing job and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! I highly recommend Cam for dermal fillers and Botox. She is simply the best!
Mary "Tina" B.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 10/25/20
I've been seeing Dr. Saal for 30+ years. He takes excellent care of my skin!! I thoroughly enjoy talking to him as well.
Mary S.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 10/10/20
Great specialist and staff! I learn something new every time I see Dr. Saal as he explains what is going on beneath my skin and why my issues present the way they do.
Bruce H.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 09/22/20
Been seeing Dr. Saal since 1977. The best! A+
Carol C.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 08/13/20
Wonderful first time visit with Dr. Saal. He was thorough and patient. I was really pleased.
Richard J.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 08/12/20
Dr. Saal and his staff are the best. I have been a patient for over 30 yrs.
Jeff P.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 08/04/20
Efficient and excellent service
Ralph D.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 07/21/20
Always professional and a first rate experience with both the staff and of course with Doctor Saal.
Paula Y.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 07/20/20
I always get the best service from Dr. Saal and his staff. Stacy is always so helpful and everyone is so nice!
Angela N.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 07/08/20
Dr. Saab is the best.